Story Health is an exciting startup transforming healthcare through the virtualization of patient and clinician experiences. Our team is seeking an experienced Customer Success leader to join our growing organization. You will work on all systems including patient-facing user interfaces, backend services, and clinician tools.
The Customer Success Lead will wear numerous hats combining aspects of support to overall market strategy, complex engagement management, and workflow integration at an account/enterprise level. This person will work cross-functionally to develop and oversee relationships with key leaders and users within partnerships - being a critical link between our internal team resources and the customer. This role will develop deep knowledge of StoryHealth’s suite of products to oversee successful operationalization while thinking creatively about new use cases and partnership opportunities to drive value for current and future customers.
- Be a key contributor to the early stages of an innovative health tech startup contributing wherever needed.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional teams to develop a customer experience that leads to increased engagement and overcomes barriers in optimizing patient therapy.
- Assist in discovery and development of market strategy to partner with sales in driving commercial strategy.
- Effectively manage complex engagements with customer teams while ensuring phase deployment goals and objectives are met between Story and customers.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress as well as supporting materials to facilitate execution
- Partners closely with Story leadership to ensure strategic priorities are aligned with company strategic goals, values and brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, health administration or management.
- Experience implementing complex workflows in healthcare practices.
- A minimum 5 years experience as a project manager
- Deep understanding of healthcare market dynamics inclusive of healthcare operations, reimbursement and value based models.
- Strong collaborative and growth mindset that works well with a team to deliver results.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently as part of a team to find simple, clever solutions to incorporate into the business and with customers.
- Experience in working with and building high functioning teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate across the organization
- Passion for implementing technology solutions to improve healthcare and able to quickly learn and use new systems
- Project management experience with large enterprise implementations.
- A track record of applying strong quantitative and analytical skills in prior roles.
- Ability to travel up to 30-50% nationwide.
Additional Valuable Skills
- Experience with Electronic Health Record Integration projects.