Story Health is an exciting new startup transforming healthcare through virtualization of patient and clinician experiences. We are looking for a UX designer to be at the forefront of designing Story Health’s Software and Service Products. You will be a key member of a growing design team, tackling challenging design problems and expanding collaboration mechanisms. This role reports directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- Own the end-to-end patient, clinician, and health coach journey from ideation to final production.
- Design pixel perfect high-fidelity wireframes, user journeys, interactive prototypes.
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data.
- Present work and use design to build alignment, influence and impact product direction.
- Identify and visualize opportunities to up-level our products.
- Collaborate with Product to conceive and refine product requirements, user needs, customer needs and business needs.
- Conduct UX research interviews and usability studies to understand our patient and customer needs, behaviors, and barriers, to gather insights that will inform product strategy and design.
- Ensure that products meet quality and accessibility standards.
- Manage special projects of all kinds that may come up from time to time. (e.g. print and web marketing collateral).
- 2+ years as a UX, UI, HCI or related field on complex software and service products (in-house, agency, or freelance).
- An online portfolio or samples of related work.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Invision.
Additional Valuable Skills
- Experience bringing digital healthcare products to market.
- Proficient knowledge of UI patterns for web and mobile design.
- Experience conducting usability studies, performing user research, creating personas, and creating journey maps.
- Experience building and working with design systems, and ability to extend them to scale products in new and bold directions.
- Experience creating wire-frames and prototypes for complex web applications and/or workflows.
- Ability to thrive and work well in a fast paced, highly collaborative and cross functional environment.