Story Health is an exciting startup reimagining cardiology and specialty care. Story Health is seeking a dynamic Clinical Liaison to join our team. This important role will be responsible for working closely with our customers and partners to educate and train them on how to use the Story Health platform to improve existing clinical standards of care. The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-starter who cares deeply about patient care and can build amazing relationships with clinicians, administrators and medical staff.
- Be a subject matter expert of Story Health’s offering.
- Champion the clinical value of Story Health to clinicians, administrators and staff.
- Train clinicians and staff on the Story Health platform including our care philosophy, technical platform, protocols and services.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and at clinical sites.
- Develop creative tactics to drive awareness and adoption of Story Health’s program.
- Proactively identify patients that would benefit from the Story Health program.
- Provide support to ensure successful onboarding of patients.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of referrals to identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to enhance efficiency, patient satisfaction, and outcomes.
- Track and analyze referral data to generate reports, and present key performance indicators to management identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Represent the voice of the customer to product and internal stakeholders including barriers to adoption and expansion opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare administration, clinical psychology or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in healthcare-related marketing, community outreach, pharmaceutical sales or business development. Experience in cardiology a plus .
- Comfort working in a highly tech-driven and fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Stark laws and HIPAA regulations
- Comfort with frequent travel (30%)