Story Health is an exciting new startup transforming healthcare through virtualization of patient and clinician experiences. Story Health is seeking a Head of Clinical Operations to join our team. You will work on leading the strategy, design, and implementation of our patient support and engagement team.
- Manage a highly functional, multi layered team of clinicians treating and supporting patients in both our health system partnerships and virtual clinics.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for increased impact and efficiency within the care team.
- Design, implement, and optimize clinical operational KPIs and benchmarks. Support operational expansion into new product lines and operating models.
- Work with CMO to handle escalations of clinical issues from provider partners.
- Work with a cross-functional product team to develop a patient experience that leads to increased engagement and overcomes barriers in optimizing patient therapy.
- Be a key contributor to the early stages of an innovative health tech startup contributing wherever needed.
- Research and help to design Story Health’s clinical protocols including medical problem solving, staff training, as well as education curricula and content.
- Strong clinical background. Experienced clinician (Physician, RN, NP, Pharmacist) or experience working in dyad within a clinical environment.
- Experience with clinical operations management or related clinical leadership experience
- Experience in developing clinical training programs, education, and/or care guidelines
- Ability to independently coach and train a patient support team
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation of customer satisfaction/patient experience data.
- Experience scale a team effectively while maintaining high performance and efficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate across the organization
- Passion for implementing technology to improve healthcare and able to quickly learn and use new systems