We appreciate every job application and treat each with consideration and care.Story Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Story Health is changing lives, one patient at a time.
Job scams abound. Some scams are so sophisticated that they involve fake job postings, 1:1 interviews with imposter hiring managers, and counterfeit email addresses.
Please note that Story Health will never:
- Send you an email from any domain except storyhealth.com
- Ask you to download an app (such as Wire, Telegram, or Signal) in order to communicate with the team
- Conduct an interview over a text-based messaging app (we typically have a screener call and go straight into video interviews)
- Ask you to pay for any office expenses (including application fees) out of pocket (nor tell you you’ll be reimbursed for these fees)
- Ask you to fill out an online form in order to apply for a job
If you notice anything suspicious about a job posting, please contact us directly at email@example.com.